Saturday, September 22, 2007

Recuperating With a Positive Attitude

Now I know who my real friends are. Thanks Spell-checker.
This is how I get around now. It's a make-shift wheel chair out of my desk chair. With our wide hall way I've got it made and just removed all the throw rugs and off I go.
I can get into the refig.

I can do dishes and get water.


This is how I begin the rolling of the make-shift wheel chair.



Sometimes Jenny (auntie)and Jessica (Mom) toss Ryan back and forth and they all laugh.




Auntie Jenny always makes Ryan laugh. They are best buddies.





Rod and Ryan watching the Tech game.






Happy Son in Law, Texas Tech just made a touchdown.







Showing Ryan where we were for so long. He asked where in the world were you Nama? So I showed him.








Taking Ryan for a ride on my desk chair invention. So fun.









This makes it all worthwhile. He brings sunshine into each day. Thanks little guy.










6 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Ryan is such a cutie!!! And, can definitely make a person smile. He must have great parents. :) Jessica

Pamela said...

I love your blog. It brings sunshine to my day. Maybe it's those pictures of Ryan!?

Martha said...

Pam---no dishes!!! You need to milk this for all it's worth!

boo and stacy said...

NO WAY MOM!!!!! that is too funny!! i just love all of the pics. that is my favorite blog you have posted!! ohh i have a HUGE smile on my face (as i often do when i think about yall tootin around)!

Anonymous said...

Poor kid, dad has already brainwashed him to be a red raider. Before we know it, his "guns will be up" :) (kidding, toots)!

Glad you are recuperating - and be sure to take lessons from martha, she know's what she's talking about on milking injuries!

Martha said...

Maybe you now know who your "smartest" friend is!!