Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Feet Week

This picture was taken Monday evening. I was feeling NO PAIN. Feet were numb. Didn't even need pain medicine. Now.....today Wed. my toes woke up last night about 36 hours after surgery. I took one of the pain pills this morning and I feel like I drank a few glasses of wine.
Ice Packs on the iodine toes. Actually the ice are on the ankles. Those two toes sticking out...the are not numb but the rest of them are. That was where the work was done. Morton's Noroma sp? is what I had.

Don't let the smile fool you, the picture was taken while the feet were still numb. But I must thank God for a successful surgery. And thank him for all my family and friends.



6 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ohhh p you are soo cute!! good thing you have a laptop...whats a nama to do with no internet?

lets skype!!

Tootle Family said...

You look so pretty in your booties! I love the look.

Pamela said...

sooo sorry about your feet!!! But you will be up dancing pain free in no time!

boo and stacy said...

oh pam! that looks serious! i thought you just had a corn removed or something. good thing you have CE to wait on you and foot!

boo

Martha said...

Oh no! I didn't know you were having surgery Maybe it's a good thing I was out of town--you remember what happened the last time you were at the hospital! Feel better soon! Want Joe to come paint your toe nails??

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pam! I hope you are recovering quickly and those pain pills are keeping up with their job. Hope your feetsies feel better very soon.