Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ryan's take on Nama babysitting.

Nama puts me in stations. This one is the Baby Einstein Bach. My other ones are tummy time, swing, and jumpy seat while she is working in the kitchen. And my favorite is Nama's arms. But we can't take a picture of that unless Mom's home. Maybe when it stops raining we'll go for a walk in my stroller. We are going to meet up with Abby's grandma next week and have a play day.
Now this Baby Einstein video is GOOD!

O gosh, here we go again. Why I'm not sure, but mom gave Nama instructions to do tummy time. My legs are plenty strong, see I'm trying to crawl, it's my arms that need muscles so this is supposed to do it.


Hi Mr. Sunshine, I'm doing my tummy time exercises.



Nama, is it time to go in your arms now!





3 comments:

Martha said...

Let's see--for the playdate Abby & Ryan get to do whatever they want right? Should we start out with ice cream and cookies?

Tootle Family said...

Sounds like the ice cream and cookies are for the grandmas.

boo and stacy said...

Ryan is getting big!!!!!

Boo