Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rain, Rain, and More Rain

Jessica and Ryan dashing for the car and I'm with the cart full of food. Ryan got the umbrella and we got wet. But it was fun. We did manage to laugh. It's become a part of our summer. No one is tan. But we are well hydrated.
How unusual, it's raining and Jessica and I are shopping at Costco. I had to get my Pretzel Chips. Come rain or shine, they had to be mine. The other day it was HEB. See Ryan under the umbrella and our food getting wet?

This is the bridge I go over as I leave my neighborhood. Good thing we have a bridge. Our new saying in San Antonio is Turn around, Don't drown! Trust me, we all are. It's like the year 2002.


Tomatoes are really no good. We only had one or one and a half good batches. They are soft mushy and full of water.



Look closely and you'll see the puddles. There is no where for the rain to go so it just sits where ever it's low and makes little ponds all over our back yard.




It's raining and it's dark. I think it's day 45 of rain. Probably more.












1 comment:

Martha said...

First thing I noticed in your basket was those pretzel chips. Can't live without our pretzel chips. They're the best!