Sunday, March 18, 2012

Manhattan Beach Post

An Amazing dinner with two of my girls, wine and all. 
My taste buds had some very new experiences. I felt like I was one of the judges on Top Chief. I now understand what they were talking about when they say things like, "I like how the so in so compliments the so in so and this dish tastes like a party in my mouth. etc. It was the Best eating experience I've had. Never did I think I'd eat names I can't even pronounce. I have to have the menu to spell and know all the names of the things we ate. (which I'll get from Jessica when I get home)


1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Loved all the pica. So happy you took them! Had a great time. We were just missing Jenn. Soon enough we'll be on a cruise with all of us. I'll start looking at prices and ideas.