Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HOLLYWOOD

We are actually at the trailers of the actors for "Parks and Rec" with Amy Poehler. 
This particular trailer happens to be (according to me) housing the most important guest star, Boo Arnold. 
 Just had to get me walking into one of the trailers. Just had too.
 Boo is a policeman packing heat!
 Trailer is equipped with sofa, internet, mini kitchen, bathroom, TV, etc.
 Chesley and I loved this fun unexpected day downtown LA. Thanks for inviting us on set Boo.

 This is the trailer that makes you look just the way they want for the part.
I have no idea what I was doing. Maybe just so excited to be experiencing this day.

Much to Chesley's dismay we left the set of Park and Rec and headed to the fabric district. We were there Wednesday but only to meet Hugo and get our elastic ribbon while the guys were driving around calling us. So Stacy and I were elated to find out we were heading back to the same area again Thursday.
 Nope this just isn't what we are looking for, come on mom we've only got a short window with dad hanging on.
 no mom
 It's got to be here somewhere. Chesley you are a champ, thanks for documenting our search for what everyone was saying no we don't have anything like what we were looking for.
 Then Michael Levine fabric store suddenly appeared.

 Eli  was showing us which ones he liked best.
 So we were overwhelmed and ended up buying one of the patterns we saw on Pinterest. We shall return Michael.
This may seem like a full day to some but we were only half way through the day. 
LUNCH: Valentino's Pizza. The best pizza, just the way I used to have in HS. cheesy and greasy! Yummy. One of Stacy's favs. :) Now ours! 

I'm going to have to make another post for the party which I'll do tomorrow night. 


2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

SOOOO COOL!!!! love amy poehler.

i cannot get over how long stacy's hair is now.

boo and stacy said...

Great detailed post P!

I know this hair I tell ya....I was waiting till I was done being Pippi Longstocking for Halloween to cut it. I am SO over it!!!!