Sunday, August 7, 2011

Uncle Franks here!!!!!

My mom's brother, Uncle Frank, come to San Antonio to see his sister and the rest of the family here.
Here he is with all his admirers.  We llllove Uncle Frank.
The family dinner. Actually Don Strange helped me out with this one. Pork Roast and was it ever good. Thanks Don, they all thought I was a good cook. :) Just look at those happy faces. Rod loved it so much I couldn't catch him without his mouth full. :) Brooke, do you see your bed in the back ground. Been there since Jan. If only it could talk:)
The girls! oops Grandma didn't get the memo about the strips. This was not planned. We just think alike.
I just loved this picture. Dad (Rod) with the bathed boys.
Really! They don't come much cutier than this. He has one very clear word... BALL. It means lots of things. Sammy is obsessed with balls. I understand he wakes up saying ball and greets his mom he hasn't seen in a week with the word, ball. Trust me, he has us all fooled. He knows much more. Just only interested in balls of all sizes and shapes.

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

thanks for dinner mom!!! And, thanks to Frank for getting us all together! love you xoxo