Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm in Heaven in case I'm missed.

Greeting from my little buddy Eli.
 Being serenaded by two of the sweetest musicians. 
 Mattie Sue driving by herself around the Race Track.
 Malyn driving by herself shooing away another driver that is getting in her way.
Mookies and Nama in our Solace shirts at a Solace Event.
Picnic in the park with country western music.
 Cute little cowgirl
 dancing and rolling down the hill.
 Malyn feeding the ducks and the turtles.
Nama and Mattie Sue. We are one happy couple.
 Mom and her baby boy loving the beach.
 Can't get much cutier than this.
 The family posing at the beach. Picture tells a story is you study it.
 We all ended up riding the waves and brought half the sand from the beach home. This was such a fun and memorable day. Girls saw a different Nama today. I couldn't get enough of riding the waves. Mattie Sue said, "Nama, don't you just love this?" 
CA I'd love you and I'd love to live down the street from from this precious family.
 Sweet Pea crawling on the sand. He loved to crawl on the sand and he loved to eat the sand. :)


3 comments:

Susan Gee said...

Oh, wow, that Eli has grown so and is adorable!! I know you are having fun. How is Boo? Great bloggin, Nama!

Tootle Family said...

I just love this. Stacy needs to post your body surfing video!!!

Pam said...

Don't hold your breath!