Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little of This and a Little of That - from iPhone

Sammy went to lunch with Jessica, Jenny, mom, and me the day before I left for CA. We forgot our money, so Sammy helped out to pay our bill. Thanks Order Up for letting Sammy
Jessica and Ryan picked Nama Dotty up for some yogurt a week ago. Always a treat for both Ryan and Nama Dotty.
Sweetness, pure sweetness. Elijah!
Ryan loves puzzles. Probably because he sees his mom and Auntie and Nama doing them all the time. He's working one hundred pieces puzzles. (Not in this picture but in at my house)
Malyn and Mattie Sue are our little CA Surfer Girls.
Mattie Sue playing hide n seek (I think). She is wearing one of the dresses that Auntie Jenny made her. Or had made. ?? Not sure. Darling Jen.
Nothing like a big sister!
We have a Blondie!
Talking to the camera.

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I like the hodge podge of pictures. I kept getting excited to scroll down to the next picture. thanks for the update. love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun. Such beautiful kids! They're all so busy!