Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Just following the leader...
1. Had the stomach bug and got rid of it just in time to go to CA.
2. Mom is back in Texas after two weeks in Ohio in Oct. My favorite time of the year to be in Ohio.
3. Two of my children were born this week but three years and one day apart. O an 30+ years ago. Happy Birthday girls.
4. Will have been in four states within two months next week.
5. Spent 2 1/2 hours in Dr. office waiting room. Seriously!!
6. Packed for CA and seeing my CA family and meet my new grandson. So excited I'm about to pop.
7.Watching the Chilean rescue operation on Fox/CNN. Wishing I had listened better in Spanish class. Such hope!!
8.Babies, Babies, Babies, Babies.
9. Excited about going to the pumpkin patch and seeing Mattie Sue and Malyn in their superwoman and pony girl costumes.
10. Excited to see and HUG my little girl and son in law!

1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

You need to 10 on Tuesday more often! We are SOOOOOOO ready for you Nama! I bet Ohio was so nice for Nama .T! Good thing you didn't have a toddler with you in the waiting room of that 2 1/2 hour wait. Ouch!