Friday, October 15, 2010

Nama learns the ropes...

First we took Malyn to pre school in the rain so no pictures. Then Mattie Sue off to Kindergarten. What a big girl my Mattie Sue is. I met both teachers and also learned the drive routine for after the baby is born. :)
After we picked up Malyn we went to the mall to take somethings to exchange and look what we found. We thought about Ryan and how much he would love this train ride.
I found two spiders in my room skyping with their Auntie Jessica and cousin Ryan. This picture is in Eli's room and Nama's room. I'm headed for that bed right now because today was a busy learning day for me. Meeting the teachers and learning the driving directions to and from school. (In the outskirts of LA mind you). Yes this Nama is attempting to drive on some LA highways. Say a little prayer for this Nama.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Precious post! You can do it mom!!!! You made me think of the movie "Mr. Mom" when he was trying to figure out the driving route. He kept going into the school through the exit.

I CANNOT believe how old Mattie Sue looks in that first picture. She looks like a 3rd grader.