Thursday, August 5, 2010

Three Day's a Week....

My mom's neighbor and my mom go to one of the two pools to exercise. Only way to exercise in Texas is in the water in the morning. So I joined the group and am loving it.
This is the big pool. As you can see we had it to ourselves.
This is the hot tub which of course wasn't to hot and we only posed here. I imagine in the late fall evenings it will be a great place to be.
Much to my surprise there is another pool. Much smaller but perfect for us as well. We like either one and have exercised here as well.
There is something to be said about apartment living! Thanks mom for the fun morning.

1 comment:

boo and stacy said...

Pools like that only exist in Texas! Too cute that she gets her work out in for the day in the pool! Bet she didn't do that in Ohio!!!