Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grandsons are So Precious and Loving

The eyes, the eye lashes the button nose and the Gerber baby mouth I can't take it! I love you my sweet sweet precious baby grandson.
Sometimes we can play on the dining room table! We play on the dining room table when we play with trains at Nama's house. :) It's just what I do as a Nama. Dessert before dinner, jumping on the bed. I'm really a mom's worst nightmare. :)  But only when mom and dad aren't looking.
Thomas loves playing with Ryan as much as Ryan loves playing with Thomas.
This is Ryan playing with his trains. This black train is named "Neville".  He talks to them and has imaginary play for sometimes over an hour or longer.
Busy boy getting everything just right for the next trip with Thomas and Neville.

Sweet Samuel sleeping. Precious baby boy.

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby? I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!!!!!! And what a sweet samuel picture!!! He eyes are too sweet!

How funny that you know the Thomas names. Guess I'll be learning those soon.

Susan Gee said...

OH, it makes me want another grandson! Wonder if I'll ever have one???