Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Pics from my fun time in CA



Breakfast at Uncle Bills in Manhattan Beach. Yummy.


Scooter Rider all dressed for the take off.

Ready for swim lessons.
Arnold Media Room.
Secret reader for Malyn. "Mother Mother I Want Another Mother"
Third cupcake and she's.....
out.

Beckers Bakery. Best Cookies. Malyn's was gone before we got outside. Malyn and Stacy had a surf board cookie. Mattie Sue a butterfly and Nama a flower.

Mattie Sue's 2nd celebration on her actual birthday. At school where she gave out cookies from Beckers Bakery.

Third celebration for lunch at "Islands". We surprised Mattie Sue with the waiter bringing her this delicious ice cream cake and singing Happy Birthday.

Disneyland Pixie Hollow and Malyn dancing the fairy twirl.

 
Tinkerbell and the girls, after Tink sprinkled them with pixie dust. I have some other darling pictures but for some reason they aren't loading. I'll try later.
What a fun filled time we all had. I miss my precious little princess or fairies, which ever they want to be at the time. I'm so very blessed!



 

2 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Great shots mom! I didn't get some of those! I'll have to snag them from your blog! What a great trip! We already miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kellys said...

Precious, precious pictures!!!