Monday, May 31, 2010

Green Thumb in the family

Chesley has worked so hard on our yard this year. Great job my green thumb husband. Above is our TX christmas tree that we see from our patio.

Side of the house has rich green bushes and flowers. Can you tell I know, no names and am yard illiterate along with a bad speller. I just love looking at the beautiful yard and feel blessed Chesley loves keeping it all up and looking beautiful.

I thought these were pink last year??? Do they change color every other year?

Beautiful big yellow flowers. :) haha. Really sad I know. 






Tomatoes. Next time maybe you'll see some red peeking through.

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Looks like a beautiful spring garden!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how big your tomatoes are. Mine are still like 8" tall and JUST got in the ground. :)

Beautiful yard, I'm jealous!

I'm Jana :-) said...

Your yard looks beautiful! Great job, Chesley!!!! Love you guys!

Susan Gee said...

Just beautiful. I need to get you a gardening book so you can learn the names of it all...Oh, wait, you really don't need to know that as long as Chesley enjoys it. I do love your double hibiscus, however!