Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

This was indeed a GOOD FRIDAY. Samuel stayed with us while Jessic and Ryan went to the Dragon Movie. So we did what we do best, take pictures and smile, laugh, coo and chit chat. We have a talker. 
After the movie Ryan found the little red wagon I bought and he filled it with all the cars  he could find around my house. One of my grandmothers tables that my mom and I brought back from Ohio is in the back ground. I love it and remember it from when I was little. :)
Jessica and Samuel enjoying some sun from the window. It's Oak Pollen time so we spend all these beautiful weather days inside to keep from turning powdery green and sneezing.
Ryan playing with my iPhone that has games on them. Mimi and I each have iPhones for our grandson. :)
A good Friday visit to grandma Dotty's house with milk shake treats.
There are 4 people in this picture along with three engines and two "Cars". We also still are working on finding places for some of the things from Ohio.
Grandma Dotty and Samuel had been talking and laughing but of course my speedy camera skills didn't capture the precious moments. Samuel is spell bound when Grandma Dotty talks. He just stares at her.

4 comments:

The Blevins' said...

i love that grandma dotty is on the floor with sweet samuel. It proves you are never to old to get down and have a little fun. what precious moments with family.

Anonymous said...

My first reaction: Ryan's got the legs of a R-Girl. He's getting those long legs! Or at least it looks like it in the iPhone picture!

How neat that Sam & Ryan will get to spend so much time with Grandma Dotty now!

boo and stacy said...

That was a Great Friday! Wish I was there to spend it with y'all!! Nama .T's place is looking so darling and homey!

Jeanie Miller said...

Oh Pam, it's wonderful to see all of the pictures of your mom with your daughters and your grandchildren - Dotty's GREATS! Please give Dotty our love - tell her we miss her but we're so delighted that she is with her family!