Monday, March 29, 2010

And the beat goes on...

Mom's first mini luncheon. I made a quiche and fruit salad and mom set the table and our picture hanger "Jenny" came over and worked on some of the pictures. But first some nourishment.
Yummy lunch with our bunny napkins.
and the work begins. Yes that would be an app on her iTouch. it's the ilevel which she put to use. You clever girl. I of course got the app right away.
Love this picture.
This is the family wall of black and whites.


We have help coming from everywhere. Our personal shopper found exactly what we were looking for. Thanks Cindy. I know the fruit will be on top, Kitchen towels next and then chips and bread. Now everything has a place reachable to the owner of this darling apartment.
AND best of all, we found a Burger King and got our iced BK mocha coffee.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything yall did with the walls. -Jessica

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, The blog is wonderful.
Dotty, your new home is just you. Seeing all of your things arranged so beautifully certainly brings back many memories for me. I remember the lamps, chairs, pictures, etc. Even the cinnamon roll on your blue dish brings back many memories. Stay in touch.
The original Brynn

Susan Gee said...

Looks like she is down to the "finishing touches!" What a great feeling, after lots of work! Everything is soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

It looks perfect, so homey! I'm glad it all came together.