Wednesday, December 16, 2009

....and the cooking continues


with some emails and calls to Cheryl because I wanted to get this recipe just right. Above: Chopped mushrooms along with the recipe. Thanks Cheryl how did I do?...

sauted sausage and onions and spices...

(O am I looking like the Pioneer Woman wanna be?) Cressent rolls...

getting ready to roll them up

into bundles for the freezer! Boo, Rod, Chesley and girls this is one of the many things we'll have for our Christmas morn.

Yes, those are frozen ch. chip cookies next to the sausage bundles you see above.

Above is the Pioneer Woman Wanna Be's Kitchen. It's a mess and the computer's not far from my site.

AND I even got my honey started on the "Honey Do List" Why do men hate the honey do list? We call it honey.

Another honey project. Chesley made a base for the PINK Christmas Tree. I found this for my granddaughters to decorate but the base was missing (discounted of course) but Chesley made a great base. Now I need a tree skirt to match the tree.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute Mom!!! Love the pink tree. the girls will love it too. just wondering where teh blue tree is in the house? KIDDING!

Excited for those rolls. they look delicious!

Kira Willingham said...

Pam, this looks very yummy. I want that recipe for whatever it is that you were rolling up in the crescent rolls, yum!! Love the pink tree!!

Pam said...

Next year Ryan will have a blue tree. Although I do have a tree for him just not blue. But I gave you the ornaments for his tree.

boo and stacy said...

OHHH P!! This is SOOOOO fun! I can hardly stand it!!!!! Am I really leaving tomorrow? I can't wait~

The Garrison's said...

Oh Nama - you ARE truly amazing! We cannot wait to see you Stac!

Anonymous said...

How fun is this? I love that you are already prepped for Christmas morning, I bet your house is going to be a BLAST! Love the pink tree - Chesley is so good!

Susan Gee said...

Uh oh, you're in trouble, Nama for not having a blue tree....
You are definitely Pioneer Woman, Jr. That was a darling blog. I know you are having such a blast!
You are too organized to have everything made and in the freezer. Mmmm...I'd better get with it!