Friday, December 25, 2009

#2 Christmas Sunday

Anticipation

Mattie Sue modeling her new pj's.

Lining up in front of dad waiting for him to put the toys together.

Jessica and Stacy learning how to use the wrap for Samuel.

Final look. Perfect and natural way to carry Samuel. Stacy and Samuel are having a moment.

Mattie Sue playing with some of my old Christmas villages. She is at a wonderful age for this.

Moments with Auntie Jenny. She is always so much fun.

I knew it was to quiet in my room. Here comes Malyn with almost all my jewerly on. Malyn said "look I'm going to the ball. Mattie Sue get me all ready."

Malyn and Nama are pretty surprised at whatever Mattie Sue is saying. We are busy making ginger bread cookies and houses.



And here is the darling project from the Arnold builder's. Good job girls.

Jessica and Stacy busy making peppermint bark. Yummy.

Ryan is telling Mattie Sue that I always hid when the camera comes out. Early in morning and no make up on and still in pj's.

Poppy and the kids.

That flash of a person is Malyn. She is a tough one to catch on film. What a happy precious little spirit she has. We have a lot of these pictures. Got to love her energy.



CHEERS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
(#3 Christmas next)
next post of #3 Christmas. O we figured out only a month with the decoration so why not have 3 or more Christmas's.

No comments: