Monday, November 30, 2009

Hanging out with Nama and Mom


Jessica is doing very well. She went to the doctor today and is clear to drive and lift. So the nanny days are coming to an end. Four days left. Why am I already sad? It will be hard to not get up each morning and head to tend to the Tootles. I don't do much now a days but it sure is fun just hanging out with the little guy and mom. Sometimes Rod pops in for lunch and that is always fun. You're doing a great job mom and dad. And Ryan is a wonderful little brother and is ready, I'm sure, to have a buddy to play with.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Samuel is a beautiful baby!!!

Kira Willingham said...

I love his big ole eyes! SO CUTE!!! Glad to hear Jessica is feeling well, hope she is getting some sleep!

boo and stacy said...

I can hardly stand it!!!!!! I want some snuggles from Samuel!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Samuel's gonna miss his nama too. I should have had Finney write me a prescription for extended nanny-time.