Monday, November 23, 2009

Beautiful Day for Samuel's First Outing


First outing to the Doctor's. Got a great report. I'm growing up already.

Jessica signing some papers while Ryan awaited the strip down and weigh in and growth chart.

We were out and Jessica said, no, no don't take me home yet... so what's a mom to do? Take her to Starbucks for our favorite large Chai Soy Latte and a Taco Cabana taco. Happy food.

Little jauntes so we put Samuel near a window. He loved it and looked out the window and at the toys hanging on the pad.

He named all the colors on the pad and then named all the animals along with counting the strips. :) J/K.

Samuel had a big day and showed off his darling yawn. Or is this when he was singing the Wiggles song? Can't remember.

Precious daughter and grandson. Thank you God for my many blessings!

8 comments:

Tootle Family said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Today was such a good, relaxing day for me. It was nice getting out of the house, even though I pooped out in Target.

boo and stacy said...

Such darling pics! Yes, I can see the Jaundice. I remember Sue had the same coloring. Cute pic of Jess and Samuel at the end! AND I want a breakfast taco toooooooo! Looks like the perfect first day out!!!

Jen Taylor said...

SO CUTE!! Such precious early moments!!

And I want a breakfast taco too. I have them up almost 2 years ago!!!

Kira Willingham said...

Looks like fun! Tell Jessica she looks terrific! He is SO SO CUTE!!

Martha said...

He is God's perfect gift! I love the last picture of Jessica and Samuel.

Pamela said...

Great pictures, Pam. What a sweet blessing. The Tootles are lucky to have such a sweet Nama!

Shelly said...

So much fun to have another addition to the family! Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful and so lucky to be a part of your family :-)

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! What great pictures, he is a beautiful baby with a beautiful momma!