Saturday, October 31, 2009

Meet some new people tonight.


Happy Halloween Everyone! Look who I saw tonight...

Juno

A fireman..

Tinker Bell

The Itsy Bitzy Spider web or Charlott ...

Witches...

Lady Bug and a Bumble Bee...

Minnie Mouse and her twin...

the fireman and a pirate...

A group of Tricker Treaters.

Britney Spears...

This is what we all looked like as we headed out for the first house.

And the best picture of all. Ryan saying Candy, I got candy. He gave me candy.
Until next year folks...

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Fun night!!! And, fun people to trick or treat with!!! Loved the weather too. Nice work on the costumes everyone!!!!

I'm Jana :-) said...

Adorable...such a fun Halloween!
Juno and Brittney...wow...there were even two celebrities in the bunch. Loved the little ones...so precious. Thanks for taking the pics!

boo and stacy said...

I think Juno is my favorite!