Saturday, October 3, 2009

Babies/Daughters/Grandmas/Friends O My

We had a lot of laughs this week.
Kristen and Kennedy having lunch.Allison and Martha sharing a memory while Reid was checking out Carlyle.
Mommy and Ryan moment.Melissa and Piper. Passing babies around. Courtney with Piper. She is like, so ready to just join in on all the fun. Can you tell. Look at her mommy and mimi in the back ground.
Back porch at the Loft on a rainy sat. morning.
Lighting McQueen, I love you.The speed way for the boys cars.Holden, Ryan, and Matthew .
Reid: Mom I think I want all these cars like the Loft.Perhaps Reid wants to be an only child! He wasn't to happy sharing his mommy lap. Notice Anna Faith's expression.
Ryan asking Holden if he likes playing cars as much as he does.

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like a great way to spend a Saturday!

Tootle Family said...

FUn day!!!! Excited to go back! cute pics of the kiddos and all the laughs.

Tootle Family said...

This post is secretly mom and martha's attempt to make Kim and Stacy jealous and want to move back.

Martha said...

You're right, Jess. How about it Kim and Stacy? Don't you wish you had been there? Great way to spend a Saturday morning!

Pam said...

Not true Jess. I wouldn't do that because I know how much she wishes she could be with us.

boo and stacy said...

Another playdate this Christmas at the loft!!

Tootle Family said...

Mom, you're too nice. Martha and I are on the same page! Yes, Stacy, we'll do a playdate when you're here for Christmas!

kim said...

Oh my goodness, how fun is this??? That is just so much fun to see everyone in one place. Posts like this make me want to spend more time in Texas, that is for sure. I can't wait to see everyone soon!

Martha said...

O.K. Kim--at least a playdate at the Loft when you and Scott are here Christmas.

Melissa said...

YES!!! Another play date at Christmas please! Can we please take a picture of everyone next time? That was really fun .. thanks Jenny!

Jen Taylor said...

SO FUN! I love all the babies! It'll be so awesome having them all grow up together!

Jen Taylor said...

and just cause your kids are old enough to pee by themselves doesn't mean that you aren't invited right? I hope I'm on the evite list, cause I know you'll send an evite!