Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun pictures

Malyn loves her giraffe outfit in spite of the fact that it's way to tight.
Girls going to bed... each with their blankets
Malyn decides she doesn't want to go to bed. No Nama I don't want to go to bed.
OK this is the coolest car wash. I felt like I was in the year 3000. As we drove into the car wash there are flowers and all sorts of colorful things.
I know this is crazy for a 61 year old taking pictures as she is driving through a car wash. Really, anyone think I need some help.

O one more thing with this car wash.. This sign says dryer speed 200 mph.
Birthday party in the valley. They swam and sang fun kid songs and had one of the best cakes I've ever had.
I will have to get the pictures from Stacy of our evening out on the beach watching the sunset.

3 comments:

Jen Taylor said...

Pam, LOVE the car wash pics! You might need a little help, but it sure if fun on our end! So no, don't get help. I just love it that you go through your day wondering, how can I blog this?

Tootle Family said...

bed time pics are so funny. we miss you here. But, so happy you're with your grandbabies, Stacy and Boo. I guess I can't hog you all the time.

Anonymous said...

No! Please don't get help if that means you would stop! I love reading your blog!!