Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visiting with two of my family members...

Jenny
COFFEE FOR A CAUSE:
This is the coffee Jenny made for me with a special treat on top, along with 1/2 waffle. Always a great Sat. morning breakfast.



Another one of Jenny's creations. Cups tell about the Loft's coffee.

These are pictures that were transferred onto canvas. They are the orphans in Africa that Riverside Church help out. New project is a food garden. Very interesting adventure they are taking on. I'm sure there will be more to hear about on the Loft blog.
Children praying in an African orphanage.
Ryan
Nama, I'm funny. Ryan would walk around with that Dora bowl on his head without holding on.

"May I have some mow please?"
Watching his girl friend..... Dora.

6 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Love those canvas pictures! Where are they going to put them?

Thanks for watching Ryan for our date night! We had fun!!!!

boo and stacy said...

Ryan's hair in the last two posts is totally different. I feel like Jess have to cut his hair all the time. Maybe he has her healthy hair!

Neat praying picture!

Gotta love free babysitting. Must be nice that its MOM!!!!

The Blevins' said...

Great post Pam. I love all the free ads for the loft. Yea!! I love those photos...aren't they great. I think they are going to make a huge impact at the loft. I agree with Stacy...Ryan looks totally different in the last two posts and it is the hair I think!

Pam said...

Yes a trip to the barbar shop the same day of the other blog. You can see his cute little face.

The Grays said...

Dora and Diego are coming to Houston in July...maybe they're coming to SSA, too? Kirby is as crazy for Diego as Ryan is about Dora!!

Anonymous said...

Nice latte art Jenny! That is impressive. The photos transferred to canvas are beautiful.

I can't believe how big Ryan is getting. He's a little boy in those pictures - not a baby anymore!