Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our last breakfast buffet overlooking the ocean.

We found some shade and views of the beach we hadn't seen yet. We were spell bound and stayed over an hour.

I had to at least touch the ocean once while in Maui. Of course the ocean greeted me with a huge unexpected wave so I got wet. Still part of beach life.

The new thing now is stand-up paddle surfing...

You see them all over the water. It's for all ages and really looks like so much fun.

We watched the surf lessons being taught to all ages and sizes.

They had great waves for beginners. I'm glad I was watching. If I were younger... maybe.
We had enough of the pool so after breakfast and a walk that turned into sitting on the beach watching the activities we went to our room and sat on the patio where there was a beautiful breeze and view of pool and ocean. Lots of reading going on.

2 comments:

Daddyoleo said...

Doesn't look very crowded. Except at the buffet and surf class. Looks like a dream vacation. I am dreaming.

Tootle Family said...

Your vacay looks like it was perfect for you two! Exactly what y'all wanted to do! Can't wait to see y'all. We miss you two.