Monday, March 2, 2009

Run Molly Run!!!

The Bachelor or the Bast___?
Will you accept this rose? O I can't decide who to give it to. Don't fight over it. Trust me, he's not worth it!!
THE ROSE
Will You accept this rose? Depends on who I am.
Yes it's me. The wide eyed dessert lover. Banana Splits Baby!!!
Making the splits before the big night after waiting for the huge build up of all the rumors said about the bachelor.
Banana Splits and then there are those who are drinking diet coke..
eating sugar free jello...
Then the show.
Some get excited, some just watch and some take pictures.
Susan, Why do we watch this show? Let's stomp the rose! I mean we are the fools for watching this show.
When does the next one start?

What will happen tomorrow night! Will Molly be as excited when she finds out the whole story? Stay tuned.

6 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Y'ALL ARE TOOOOOOO FUN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I WANT TO BE THERE WATCHING IT WITH Y'ALL AND LAUGHING!!! MOM YOU HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER!!!

Tootle Family said...

Run Molly Run is a really good title. Y'all look like you had so much fun. We ate veggies and drank wine.

And, Jana looks soooo good!!!! Diet coke is working.

Susan Gee said...

My sentiments exactly!! I was sooo mad at him last night!!! How could he???? Can't wait to see what happens tonight!!! The whole premise of this show is so stupid, so why are we so addicted???

Anonymous said...

It's like a bad train wreck, I just can't look away!!! I vow to not watch the next one. Wait, isn't Jillian going to be the bachelorette? Shoot. When does it start?

Martha said...

I think all of America screamed at the same time last night. Why do we watch it? Sure was a fun night though!! What's next? American Idol?

The Garrison's said...

Amen Sister. Yall are too fun! I want to come to that party...I watched all alone in disgust as Jason flip flopped...ugh! For a moment there, I hoped that shocked look on Mollys face was..."are you kidding me you idiot?" Oh well! WHY DO I WATCH THIS NONSENSE??? Really is the question...although I am VERY excited about Jillian! :) ha ha