Monday, February 23, 2009

Moving in...

Moving day for the new addition to the loft kitchen.
Everything was moved out of the kitchen store room then I went today to help put it all into the new room that was built over the last month.
This is the new addition in the back and the original room in the front. All empty now but...
with the help of Luke (Jenny's boyfriend)...
and Michele (Lukes mommy) and Jenny
and me ..
This is the result after 2 hours.
continuation of the working room
and going around

and ending in the new room.

I missed a picture showing the door looking from the new room into the Loft. I'll try to find it and post it so you can get a better idea of what it's like. Wide angle camera would have been the answer for viewing the new addition.

4 comments:

The Blevins' said...

love it Pam. Thanks so much for helping. You are amazing. It looks wonderful. Can't wait to get to work on Wed.

Tootle Family said...

Love it! Thanks for posting them. I've been so excited to see it.

Jen Taylor said...

PAM...It looks great! And clean & bright!! So glad that you posted them!

Susan Gee said...

Looks like a great mother-daughter project. Jenny is lucky to have you! What a beautiful kitchen area! I wish I had all that space!