Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun was had by all !!!!!!!!

Some things never change. Just like we used to do back in High School. Getting ready to go out. We would go to one another house and usually put the finishing touches on our make up or outfit.


Daughters that are looking at this, this is one of your moms rooms.

Pat wanted to show us her SA shirt that she got 13 years ago when they were here last.

We found some bulls!! and the girls gathered around and of course the photographer snapped the shot.

About to enter the Botanical Gardens.

Lots of people and it was dark for us old folks but believe it or not we did like the music. But next time we will come during the day. This is the first band we listened too.


Carol was lost in the music but I caught Leslie's attention.

We are having fun. We are waiting for Pat to buy a beer that she thought I said I wanted.

Wind comes along and this tree moves. Or looks like it is moving.

Carol in the Rose Garden. We walked around as much as we could but for sure needs to be seen in the day light. Although, it was interesting with all the lights.

"Is that a pineapple up there"

Something tells me they are ready to go.

O yes this is me drinking the beer Pat bought me. I never drink beer but happened to mention maybe I'd drink one and sweet Pat stood in line and bought one for me. Thanks Pat. I did like the three sips Pam and Leslie left me. Actually surprised me. I just might try a beer again sometime.
Beautiful flowers. I need the name tags to tell me what they are.

This is 6:05am Sun. morning. Shirley is doing a little good bye dance for me. Five girls left first. Didn't get a picture of Carol leaving. When I got home from taking five of the girls to the airport Carol had beds stripped (Shirley stripped hers) and laundry going.
Thanks Girls for a wonderful time and another week of memories.

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

MINGO FISHTRAP is MY favorite San Antonio band! Did you picture me there singing and dancing and loving it? I wish I was there!!! The band members knew marisa and I. we were their favorite groupies!

Glad yall had so much fun!!

Tootle Family said...

What fun! And, so fun that you liked Mingo.

next time stacy comes in, we'll have to try and catch a concert.

Susan Gee said...

Where did you sleep everyone? What a fun time it looked like you all had!! That was a lot of work, but I know you will have lasting memories about this! So great that you all still get together!