Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last of Ohio pictures.

The first three pictures are of a friend of my moms. She is a grandmother and every year she has a banner in her front yard that says "Camp whatever you want to do" no parents allowed. She has her grand kids come for a week. In the first picture you see a tent in the back ground. There is a pool to the left and the next picture is an area next to the house. The last picture is just a cute sitting area. Can you imagine a summer at this grandma's house?

This is a picture of the general store with the gas pump in front. From the Lyme Village I posted before.
How about this for a gas pump?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your visit and pictures have inspired me to want to go visit Ohio. So beautiful! The month I lived at the Holiday Inn in Wickliffe did NOT do it justice!

Pam said...

O that would be so fun. I'll be your guide. We'll stay at all my relatives and travel from there.