Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full Day

Ryan thinking: I'm really sick with a fever but no one knows yet. I'll go to day care and maybe they will notice that I'm a little warm and need to go home. They did and Dad and I went home and I slept for a long nap. There is no place like home when you are sick. Or at Nama's house.

BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR A VERY MEMORABLE LUNCH. ROARING FORK LOVED US. Ask for Will (waiter) and tell him the magnificent 7 sent you. The ones that remind him of his mom. ( we had a visiter come in and see us but I can't find their picture so I'll have to look for it and have their own post.

This is my meal. Rotisserie chicken Waldorf salad.

The Small A_ _ Burger with fries in a little kettle. Really excellent hamburger. Agreed by all. This was the meal the rest of the group had. CE and I had this same meal a couple of weeks ago. Except CE had the Big A_ _ Burger.

Birthday girls! All summer babies and we never got cupcakes at school so our dear friend Martha brought us all cupcakes and we ate them so fast in spite of being so full from our wonderful lunch. They were fabulous and thank you soooo much. Wish I had saved mine with a big glass of milk.


No the camera color is fine, it's really Susan's blushing red face with excitement when they brought us all three desserts, for free. She was having trouble containing herself but she managed and had some of all the desserts.



Susan and Cheryl blowing out the candles.


Maddie's favorite Show. " America's Favorite Dogs"

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

What a great place! I love the fries in the kettles!! and when I clicked on the pic of all of you i saw susan's busted toe! What a special day:))

i laughed at the Small A-- Burger and even louder that dad got the Big A-- Burger!


How precious of Martha with the cupcakes for the playdate! YUM!

stace

Tootle Family said...

That place looks DELICIOUS!!!! Can't wait to eat there. Ryan is loving being at your house again! Thank you mom!!!!

Pam said...

Yes he is and he walked or took three steps all on his own. I was across the room and he just stood up and walked to the play board with magnets on it.