Thursday, June 19, 2008

Organizing Pictures


While at my moms in Ohio we sorted through lots of pictures and had lots of laughs and ahhh moments. This is my mom I think it's her engagement picture. Isn't she beautiful?
My mom had three girls in her family also. My mom is in the middle.
This is my mom's family. My grandparents and aunts. My mom is on the left. My uncle was born after this picture was taken. Three girls and a boy.
Here are some old pictures. Some are of Porter Bender. He is my great grandfather and he fought in the Indian War. I have a record of his fights. So interesting hearing lots of stories about my family.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mom, grandma's wallpaper! Makes me miss her house...and her!

Martha said...

No doubt which one is you in the pictures. Looks just like your three when they were little and now Malyn! Your mom was gorgeous and still is!!

Tootle Family said...

I LOVE this post. thanks mom.

Woods Family said...

This post is spectacular I love old family stories and photos - so incredible. HAPPY 60th LITTLE P!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

what a neat thing to have! I can't wait to see pictures from your surprise party:)