Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beginning of a wonderful day.

Jessica decided to to keep me busy Sat. while everyone was getting ready for my surprise birthday party. She and I got a pedicure and then had lunch at Bravo. I was quizzing her all day about wondering if there was something going on that night. She said it was exhausting being with me and having to come up with all the last minute reasons for whatever I was saying.

Jessica and I were across the way from each other and so we had to text each other.
We got the full leg massage along with the pedicure.


The finished product. One foot each. One Jessica and one mine. Little did I know what was ahead of for me that evening. Part 2 to come.

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

FUN DAY! I'd do it again if i know that you were going to have a fun evening ahead of you!