Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update

Most of you know I'm still in Ohio. I wanted to give you an update on the situation. My dad broke his hip the day I was leaving to go home. Last Wed. I am staying here to take care of him for a few weeks. Chesley has come here for this week to help me get things situated. My brother and sister-in-law have also been helping. They live in Findley and so they have been driving back and forth. They will be taking over when I leave June 13, unless my dad is able to get around himself. Or I'll bring him back to TX with me.

My dad is still in the hospital, here in Port Clinton (close to where he's house is) so it's easy for us to go visit him. Chesley leaves Monday and hopefully my dad will be home before he leaves.

They are putting carpet in my dad's house (of course, Murphy's Law) now so everything is pretty much a mess so hopefully it will all be put back before he gets home.

I have lots of pictures to show but that will all have to wait until I get my computer working here and things settle down. That will give me something to do after all the rushing around here stops. If it ever does.

I'll continue to update as I can. (won't let me spell check so sorry about the mistakes).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying prayers for all of you guys...speedy recovery to your dad.

Tootle Family said...

Thinking about you guys non-stop! love you to pieces. such an amazing daughter!