Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun in beautiful Ohio

It's a little chilly here but I'm loving it. Sure beats the 101 degrees I left in TX. We also have rain here. Remember Texas friends and family, it's wet and falls from the sky.
This is the best I could do. I had to stretch my short arm out to take this shot.
Like mother, like daughter. We love chocolate! Dessert, snack, and a just because treat. Thanks Bev.
Spring has sprung in spite of the cold snap they are now having. Glad I brought my jeans and sweater.
The bulbs of these verigated tulips are from Holland. Sent to my mom from my cousin.
Close-up of the......
....the Dogwood Tree.
This is my mom's house and the kitchen window and we see the Lilac Bush from the window. So beautiful. And the smell!!!! So good.
Close up of the Lilac Bush

6 comments:

Pamela said...

OH, you are making me jealous! Everything looks so pretty and I can just smell those flowers. Enjoy your time with your family.

Anonymous said...

oh mom! that makes me want to cry...i LOVE grandmas house!

Pam said...

This week is starting out great and better than expected. Didn't appreciate how pretty my yard looks until I saw the pictures. mom and grandma dotty

Tootle Family said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Nice work! I want rain! I want rain, and a shower in Grandma's shower.

boo and stacy said...

WOW those flowers are beautiful:)) what fun that you are there. i keep thinking about yall beboppin around town getting little things done. glad you are having fun!!

stace

Martha said...

My mom had gorgeous lilacs in her yard in New Mexico. They smelled so good! I love Grandma Dottie's yard!!!