Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ginger Bread House

Thank you Auntie Jessica for the candy house. Mattie Sue had so much fun.
My advice to anyone attempting to make a gingerbread house would be to put the house together and then put the candy in separate bowls and you do the icing and they do the candy. I learned this from another blog friend of Stacy's. It worked very well. House is still together.
Auntie Jenny helped Mattie Sue get her apron on and then she began to build the candy house.

The Arnold Builder. Could it be in the blood?
Mattie Sue was very careful where she put each piece of candy. She was very serious.
Mattie Sue worked very hard on the candy house.
O she wants to eat the house.
Mattie Sue now wants to eat the candy house. Makes sense.
The Ginger Bread House. Made by Mattie Sue Arnold

6 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I love our G-bread house Sue!! Nice work. So crafty of you. Looks like Auntie Jenny definitely helped you out!

boo and stacy said...

I just love this post. i think its my favorite! and she is in her princess dress...so precious. i miss her.

Pamela said...

What a fun thing to do. I can't wait till "my" girls are old enough to make a G-bread house!

The Garrison's said...

I just love it! What a memories and moments you are making for the precious girl Pam and Jen! Great work! The house looks beautiful too! I know you miss her Stac! Wont be much longer! Cannot wait to see the girls...just cannot wait!

Nicole Svendsen said...

What a great grandma (nama) you are...she is just going to have just memories of her time with you!

Pam said...

They say they dont remember before three.?? Do you think she'll remember?