Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bringing Mattie Sue back to SA

I think Mattie Sue was wondering if she was really going to go with Nama this time. Things were looking like it but I don't think she believed it until we actually got out of the car and mom drove off. She said " We are going on the airplane and mommy is staying home with daddy".
Mattie Sue waiting very patiently at the LAX airport to board the plane. See the Tinker Bell back pack? It was filled with goodies. I used to do that for my girls when we traveled. Sue of course loved everything.
Mattie Sue wanted her sunglasses on because the sun was so bright in the window. So we shut the shade but she still thought it was bright inside the plane. But we peeked out the window when we took off so we could see how fast the plane was going.
Mattie Sue colored.
These are some of the fun things she had in her bag.
Mattie Sue watching a video and eating fishes.
Mattie Sue did a good job with the Tinker Bell back pack fulled with toys and fun things to do. We are in SA airport, heading for the baggage.
Poppy picked us up at the airport.
Poppy got me a pink build a bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nama great job!!! I know you were nervous about sue leaving mom. You did great. I can't believe how much she is talking!!! I loved the sunglasses.

Tootle Family said...

OH MY GOSH....that is the cutest post yet!!!! SOOOOO FUN!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her.

boo and stacy said...

OHHHH NO BRING HER BACK!!!!I miss her too much. This post did me in!! I'll call on SKYPE tonight!! Precious bear dad!! Thank you both for loving her so much!

The Grays said...

so fun!! Are you in heaven, Nama?