Sunday, November 25, 2007

Three Girls in Their Thirty's

As of today I have three girls in their thirty's so I thought it only appropriate to let them know thirty things about them that I love.


1. You all have a personal relationship with the Lord.


2. You all love chocolate chip cookies and love making them on the kitchen island.


3. You make me laugh.


4. I love to hear you pray.


5. You care about people.


6. You sing and dance with me.


7. You like to play teenager with me in the car by opening up the sun roof and turning up the radio and singing loud.


8. You care about me and it shows.


9. Taught me many things, "late night", games, songs, computer tricks, IM, Text Messaging. You never laughed when I called it Tex Mex.


10. Always ready to give people a helping hand.


11. Love children.


12. Stay up late with me and talk and laugh and have midnight snacks.


13. You love each other.


14. When the chips are down you come together and the sisterhood of your love brings you though whatever it is.


15. Love my friends.


16. Play Gin (card game), Mexican Train, 99, puzzles etc. with me.


17. Encourage people always and wait patiently for the encouragement to kick in.


18. Love to bring your friends home.


19. Love to introduce me to your friends. I always love them as much as you do.


20. I love how Jenny eats chips and hot sauce. I loved my early morning days at the Loft Coffee House on Tuesdays. I love your creativity. I love how you wrap our gifts. I love how you talk to me about God. I love how you love what you are doing and you do it well.


21. I love how Jessica's nose flares when she doesn't like something she is eating. I love our last minutes trips to La Canterra and ending up eating lunch or ice cream. I love how you always are aware of what is best for me at certain times. I love your pancakes. I love to watch you mother Ryan. I love how Rod loves Ryan.


22. I love your smiles and your tears.


23. You introduced me to some TV shows. Some good some not so good. But fun talking about them.


24.I love how you love coming home and feel so comfy here.


25. Web Cam, talking on the phone while driving somewhere. I know you all have ear pieces and have both hands on the wheel.


26. I love how Stacy used to hug me and never wanted to let me go. I love drinking Coffee Bean Tea on the run in CA with the Mattie Sue and Malyn, singing to your music on the radio. I love my talks with Boo. I love how he loves you. I love watching you both parent the girls. I love that you want more childern.


27.I love how you can see things from a different point of view or you at least try to when talking to others. You are good listeners.


28. You each have special talents and you use them and you teach others or always willing to share what you know to them.


29. I love how you talk about the old times over and over and hearing you laughing at some old time mysteries, among other things.


30.I'm so glad that God has entrusted me to care and love you all as a mother. You girls are everything I ever dreamed of and more. I did wish upon a star for all three of you the exact ages you come to me. Lets keep the memories coming for another 30 years. (O I better start exercising.)

6 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Mom!! I'm so thankful for you! Thank you for all that you are! Love you!

boo and stacy said...

We are who we are because of you mom!! thank you for your precious kind and encouraging words. when i am down i am going to read this post. i love you so much and am so very thankful for the mother you are to all three of us. thank you for teaching us how to love people and be loved. what a wonderful life we each have because of you. love love love you so much. so blessed and thankful. stace

Nicole Svendsen said...

What a great post Pam and what an amazing mom you are!!!

The Garrison's said...

Pam - you are awesome. Brought a tear or two to my eyes..lots of blessings to go around!

boo and stacy said...

My wife is walking in your footsteps Pam. I am blessed to have a wife who mothers just like you. :)

Boo

Anonymous said...

Aw, Pam, what a great post. Your girls ARE amazing, you raised them! I love your family and can't wait to see all of you guys later this month!