Saturday, November 10, 2007

California Girls

It doesn't get better than this. Well maybe add Ryan to the group hug and it would be this
Nama's dream come true. This is Mattie Sue's favorite thing to eat. It is also Boo's and Stacy' s favorite so it goes to whoever gets to the kitchen first to get it. The funny thing is they bought it for me and it was almost gone before I ever got to CA.

Mattie Sue walked into the kitchen and walked out with a large piece of peppermint bark candy and just quietly sat down and began to eat the candy.

Yummy! California Girls at Uncle Bills for Breakfast

7 comments:

boo and stacy said...

ahhh so cute! and that bark was quickly taken from her little hands!

Martha said...

The bark was taken from Mattie Sue? Nama! How could you let that happen?

Tootle Family said...

Mattie Sue definitely lives her own life! I LOVE it! That is what makes her soooooo funny. I'm cracking up right now.

Pamela said...

I know you are soooo happy right now!!! Enjoy those girls! That includes the big one.

boo and stacy said...

We sent Nama home with her own package of bark! If you're in San Antonio go by it get some -- it is good! I noticed she didn't let anyone know she had the goods! She is trying to quietly smuggle it in!

Martha said...

O.K., Pam. Where's the bark? Think how guilty you will feel if you eat it all by youself.

Pam said...

guilty. That is all I can say is guilty. OK I'll have to share. My son in law saw to it that I had my own package of bark. In fact he went out and bought one for each of us. I took mine upstairs and put it in my suitcase. Can I now say I brought it home for all to share. Ya right!!! I'll do it now that I've been caught.