Tuesday, September 11, 2007

8 Random Things

OK I've opened my big mouth and asked to be included in the 8 random things you don't know about me. Now what was I thinking. I'm not sure I have anything interesting enough to tell but I'll give it a try. For those of you that don't know, my daughter tagged me (because I complained about not being included in the list) meaning that I have to tell 8 things people don't know about me. Most poeple know everything about me because I'm so old, people just find out stuff.
1. I've made chocolate chip cookie dough and never baked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once. I sort of had a tummy ache. Also I'd do it again but I really know it's not good for me.
2. I took a piece of 1 cent bubble gum when I was younger and got caught in the store with a long line behind me. That moment has stayed with me all my life.
3. I talked to myself in the mirror. Sometimes my image answers me. ( that was me saying what I would think the other person would say) I would practice saying things that I know people would ask me. Weird I know. Especially when it never worked out like I practiced. I don't do that anymore. ha. It's been years. Hang up the phone now, I'm OK.
4. I sing and dance in the house when no one is here. If only the dogs could talk.
5. I was sort of a hippy for about a year.
6. I'd rather get a new computer or gadget than a diamond or jewelry.
7. I love history.
8. I love Survivor. The reality TV show.

7 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I ALMOST picked up the phone. You're too cute! LOVE YOU MOM!

boo and stacy said...

Those are so funny mom!!! i dance and sing around the house too, guess i got that from you! boo just laughs and the girls either do the same or look at me funny. what am i talking about....boo dances and sings around the house too! does dad? haha that would be realllly funny.

thanks for playin!

boo and stacy said...

"I was sort of a hippy for about a year." Too funny Pam!

Pam said...

No Dad doesn't dance around the house unless he does it when I'm not around but I doubt it. He'll dance with he wins the lottery.

I guess I just wasn't a full blown hippy like living in a commune sp? and I didn't join the anti war march and didn't wear flowers in my hair. I lived in the 60's what can I say?

Nicole Svendsen said...

Pam that is so fun that you played...I can't imagine you as a hippy--

Pam said...

Ya well I'll send you a picture of the LONG blond hair and bell bottom jeans and the tye dyed shirt and no bra and usually bare feet. Which is probably why I have my foot problems now. Yes I was a sort of hippy. I would only go so far with the hippy scene.

Woods Family said...

Oh Pam you are CRACKING me up! How I envy that you were "sort of a hippy"! How rebellious! I was "sort of a mod" when I was in 7th grade - perhaps more like a "want-to-be" - PLEASE send a picture! How fun you are getting Malyn!