Monday, August 6, 2007

My precious little Malyn Grace. She just got a haircut. She looks just like her mommy.
I am conducting the Mozart baby Einstein movie. Maddie always stays close by my side.

Can I just be two and half months old Nama?? I'll stand when I'm ready.


Ryan playing with Nama's million's of stuffed animals. He is so excited about all his new friends, can't you tell?.



This is Mattie Sue in her new floatie bathing suit. She jumps in and bobs around. I like this much better then the floaties on the arms. Mattie Sue sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Mitzi the other day on the phone. Then she sang the ABC song. She's a star, what can I say.





3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

CUTE mom!!! You are soo good at blogging..who knew? thanks for all the pics:)

Nicole Svendsen said...

You are great at blogging and such a star grandma!!!

Martha said...

I look a lot like Mattie Sue in some ways in my bathing suit!!