Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little paint on the nose. She never realized it. So fun. We talked and I could watch her play and we talked about her picture. One was hands, one was water with Ariel, a heart that mommy helped her paint and she filled it in. She loves it when her daddy paints with her because he is an artist. A good one too.
Finger painting with Nama on the Web cam. See my computer on my desk and Mattie Sue in the computer. Only way to have grandkids so far away.

This is what I had to walk into to get the tomatoes in the picture below. I was in and out so fast I'm not sure anyone could have seen me picking them.


Tomato Watch. Look back at the first basket, second basket and now the thrid and there are plenty more in there. I just didn't want to walk in any further then I had too.



I took this picture and it is so cool how it turned out. I didn't even try. Think I'll win an award? Jessica actually took the picture and I took a picture of the picture.




Ryan's room with new clock and shelves that Chesley made and Rod painted. Click on the picture and it gets bigger.





This is Ryan wrapped in the "Miracle Blanket" Grandma's out there, it's a must. He's just as happy as can be. Although he's pretty happy most of the time. Unless Jessica eats something like onions. I think he likes M&M most. That is when he's the happiest.






Jessica gave her 10" ponytail to "Lock's of Love" and they sent her a card. Of course her mom found it on her table at home and took a picture. Click on the picture and you see the message at the bottom. That's my girl.



Still at it. Pecking away all day. They are an endangered species. Real endangered at 17818 Salado Draw. They don't know how in danger they really are.



This is the tree that has some friends living in it. I think they are teenagers because they were playing in the tree one afternoon and they are supposed to be sleeping. They are nocturnal teenagers and don't know any better. Wonder if they know my woodpecker friend.



Randy and Ruby Raccoon living in the tree next door. Right next to the peach tree and the tomato cage. They can't get into the tomato cage but they took my one and only peach.





4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Those pictures are great! Yes, for those of you with babies, definitely get the Miracle Blanket...compliments to Melanie Sturm for mentioning it to me.

boo and stacy said...

thanks for taking a picture of the postcard from locks of love! that is so great! a sister is proud;) stace

boo and stacy said...

i love the picture of the picture of sue and i! and the swaddle one of ryan and your tomatoes! stace

boo and stacy said...

Wow Pam. What a great life you have! Tomatoes, wood peckers, racoons, grandchildren, movies, and you're married to a carpenter. "JC was a carpenter." (from the movie "Meet the Parents).

Can't wait to bring the kids for another visit to Nemaw P's famous house of sugar for all, toys for all, fun for all!

Boo