Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. OK I've got the ten on Tuesday down but can't seem to do anything else. So you'll have to just read my boring 10 stuff.
2. Mattie Sue didn't want to talk to nama!!! Time to go to CA.
3. My upper endoscopy tests turned out fine. Just a stretched out esophagus. ??? AGE????
4. 5 1/2 weeks left before Ryan gets here. If he chooses to arrive then.
5. Good ham dinner on Easter and a fun game of "99" with Millie/Jessica/Jenny.
6. Larry Birkhead is the father.
7. Hopefully Elizabeth H. will leave "The View".
8. Green dust is everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????
9. Chesley has lost lots of weight. Going to the next size down.
10. 25 years of marriage is coming up May 1 for Chesley and me. Any one know what the gift to give for 25 years happens to be???

1 comment:

I'm Jana :-) said...

Nama,
I am very proud of you and your tens!
I too am waiting for a baby boy. By then....the Tootles will be pros and can give Mel and Beau some great tips.
Glad Chesley is doing so great with his weight! The gym is a good thing...I may join one.
keep up the good blogging!
Love you,
Jana